Hello!


[Fall 2005, Indianapolis, IN] And welcome! I've been feeling a bit nostalgic this year as the leaves begin to fly. Where is the time going? I've been working on some fascinating projects all through the summer and fall (see my business web site for details). It's hard to believe that I started this blog way back in 2002; since then, I have written many books and articles, and been involved with numerous fun, creative, and challenging projects.

I continue to write and edit, focusing both on book-length projects and online content. I have also been developing online communities and serving as a moderator (which I love) and have been breaking ground for new audiences with talented people at Microsoft. Overall, it's a fun, creative, and uplifting way to invest my creative energies and abilities. I'm thankful. :)

I hope you enjoy looking around this site. Please drop me a note at kmurray230@sbcglobal.net if you see or sense a synergy in some of this work. Maybe we'll do a project together sometime in the future!

Wishing you the presence of mind to enjoy the beauty of this fall and the security of knowing that you're prepared for the snow to fly. In this part of the country, it's coming soon!

All the best,