Happy Fall!


[Update: November 1, 2006] New article published in Plainviews,a newsletter for chaplains and spiritual care providers: The Family Prodigal.

[Fall 2006, Indianapolis, IN] It has been a wildly busy and productive fall. After a whirlwind project this summer writing the Office 2007 manual Getting Started with 2007 Microsoft Office System, which will be included in all copies (!) of Office 2007 Professional, Professional Plus, and Small Business Edition sold throughout the world (and translated in 33 languages!), I am busily updating our best-selling book, Microsoft Office Word 2007 Inside Out, posting daily in The Hive, writing the Microsoft Mindshare materials, and going through the early stages of our startup, Starlight Books.

In addition to all the writing (and various articles here and there), I am doing some copy editing for Addison-Wesley (I like to take on editing while I write because it keeps my writing cleaner for my editors).

Our big news this fall is the arrival of Ruby, Kelly and Tony's first child, and my first grandbaby! What a blessing! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home