Happy 2007!


[UPDATE: January 16, 2007] I got word this morning that the first article in a series of Office 2007 articles went live this morning. The title is Make Design Changes to Templates in Office Access 2007, and the article shows how easy it is to apply templates and make simple design changes in Access 2007. That's important when you're working with something as potentially difficult as database design. More coming soon!

[January 10, 2007] This winter is off to a busy start. In addition to completing a book editing project for Addison-Wesley, I've just finished my half of the revision of Microsoft Office Word 2007 Inside Out. The book is in production now and should be coming soon to bookstores (and booksites) near you. Microsoft Word 2007 is just packed with new features and new ways to get your documents done--it's a great product.

I also wrote the content for the new Windows Vista Community site, which will go live at the Windows Vista Consumer Launch, January 30, 2007.

I start my next book for Microsoft Press later this week. I can't announce the topic yet, but it will be a fun one to write!

We are continuing to work on preparing our content for the spring list of Starlight Books, and I've been doing more scriptwriting (I love it! Stay tuned for further developments.)

Finally, I've recently met the founders of a fascinating new online search company called ChaCha.com; ChaCha enables you to search the web and find the best of the best with real-people guides in real time if you choose. It's a timely idea and very smart. In future posts I'll share more about where my work goes with this fast-growing startup. In the meantime, it's a good company to watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home