How did you spend your summer vacation?


I think I say this every year, but it amazes me how quickly the time goes--especially in the summer! I hope you had a good, relaxing few months of bliss, wherever you live. :)

Summer here has been full, as always. Here are some of the projects and ideas I've been fascinated with over the last several months:

  • Social networking for nonprofits
  • Product development, management, and launch of a research-based pilot for education
  • Collaboration across time, space, and industries
  • Writing about mindfulness and peace in work, life, identity
  • Initiatives truly designed to serve (as opposed to grab market share)
  • Relaxing into a sense of the good ideas arising now

All in all, a wonderful summer. I'm thankful. How about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home