How did you spend your summer vacation?
I think I say this every year, but it amazes me how quickly the time goes--especially in the summer! I hope you had a good, relaxing few months of bliss, wherever you live. :)
Summer here has been full, as always. Here are some of the projects and ideas I've been fascinated with over the last several months:
- Social networking for nonprofits
- Product development, management, and launch of a research-based pilot for education
- Collaboration across time, space, and industries
- Writing about mindfulness and peace in work, life, identity
- Initiatives truly designed to serve (as opposed to grab market share)
- Relaxing into a sense of the good ideas arising now
All in all, a wonderful summer. I'm thankful. How about you?