Ready to BUILD!

Microsoft's big BUILD conference begins in Anaheim in just a few hours. I can barely wait to watch the first keynote, beginning at 9:00am PST. I have all my computers set up with the bloggers and Twitter feeds I'm following, plus the queued streaming video link for the keynotes when they go live. Windows 8 will be a huge change (I've written about it in a number of places), and from what I've seen already (which isn't much yet), it will take the best of touch from the Windows Phone 7, the live tile approach and movement, color, and natural navigation and make computing one slick experience. That's my hope, anyway. Stay tuned for more about what's coming out of BUILD, because you know that will affect the way we use our computers and our favorite Office applications in the soon-to-arrive future. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home