And the holiday season approacheth!

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and survived Black Friday while finding just the right treasures to suit your desires and pocketbook. :) We had a great family gathering here (13 of us this year, with two family members missing) and a long day full of games and coloring and laughter. And I recovered all day Friday instead of shopping, which I needed!

I've just finished writing a new book for Que, which will be out in early spring (I'm really excited about it because it's about a great program that has spread like wildflowers over the last few years. I'm hesitant to tell you the name just yet because I'm not sure the book has been officially announced. More when I know.)

My Windows 7 PC is my newest book in the market and it seems to be doing well for the baby of the bunch. I love this book for lots of reasons--the approach, the color, the illustrations (the dahlia on the cover is from my own garden this past summer--it was my first attempt at growing dahlias and they were gorgeous!) If you have read it, I invite you to post what you think on Amazon.com--the poor little fellow doesn't have a single review yet! Besides, I like to read the reviews because it lets me know what you as the reader enjoy about a book so that I can do more of it in the future. (Writing can be a pretty solitary business and hearing feedback on Amazon is one way to find out what readers think about what you do.)

I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season, whatever and however you celebrate. The most important thing for me is the connection of our hearts, and it is my hope that this year you are sweetly blessed with family, good will, and all the abundance your arms can hold! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home