My Evernote released to the wild!

Hi everyone, I'm excited to discover that My Evernote [Que, 2012] is now in stock on Amazon.com and it available for sale! I just loved writing this book (and think Evernote is a terrific product) and am looking forward to seeing how things grow and change over the coming months.

Evernote seems to me to be a great company with the right idea about many things. I love it that they're working to keep all their users happy, whether you use the PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry. They continually release new tools to keep us engaged and using our data smoothly and naturally. [I have a new article coming out about five new big Evernote tools soon from Que Publishing, but it's going through the editorial channels now. I'll post a link when it's up.]

I thought it would be a fun and I hope helpful experiment to create a public notebook to continue the conversation in My Evernote, and you'll find it here.

If you have an Evernote account (which is free, by the way), you can click the link and then click Link to Account in the lower left corner and the public notebook should be added to your list of notebooks so that you can check content additions easily. I'm not sure whether you'll be able to *add* notes yet or not--that's part of the experiment. I'll get that worked out later today.

I also hope to post a few videos about My Evernote--or at least audio notes, that would be fun--so stay tuned!

If you have any questions while I'm working all this out, feel free to comment here on this blog, email me at revisionsplus@live.com, or follow (and DM) me on Twitter at @kmurray230.

Onward! Here's to our effortless remembering with Evernote! :)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just tried to link to your public notebook--it could not find the public notebook--did you take it off?

It sounded interesting

I found your blog via your amazon video on your recent book on Evernote

I've been using Evernote and really like it but I am still searching for ways to keep track of notes and ideas for my writing ect

12:34 AM  
Blogger Katherine Murray said...

Hi, thanks for writing and pointing this out. For some odd reason my public notebook had gone "private" without my doing anything. I think Evernote has added new features to the public notebook feature, and with the update perhaps things went wonky. At any rate, you should be able to view and join the notebook at this url now: https://www.evernote.com/pub/katherine2332/myevernotemore

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home