New year, new brochure :)

Hi everyone! In preparation for the Calvin Festival of Faith & Writing later this week (woo hoo), I felt inspired to revamp my spiritual direction brochure this morning. It now includes some of the simple basics about what spiritual direction is, what kinds of outcomes you can expect, and what forms it can take. This was especially exciting to me because in one sense it feels like different areas and interests in my life are converging--now thanks to online technologies, we can use Skype, Google+, or other video-and-voice approaches to be present with each other, even in spiritual direction sessions. This seems like a grace-filled answer for me because it means people can connect using the method they choose--from anywhere, whenever the time is right. How like God is that? :)

Here is a link to my new brochure. Please feel free to print and share it as you are so led.

Happy Spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home