It's beginning to look a lot like Office 2013 :)

Wow, time is flying! This fall has been a busy season and for much of the time I've had my head down writing about Windows 8, Office 2013, or SkyDrive. I've also been teaching graduate-level courses at Earlham School of Religion, which I LOVE. Hopefully in the not-too-far-distant future, you'll be seeing writing from some of my students on Amazon.com and listening to their stories and commentary on NPR! I've been blessed with a wonderful group of talented writing students this semester.
The titles for my next new books, Microsoft Office 2013 Plain & Simple and Microsoft Office 2013 for Tablets Plain & Simple, are already up on Amazon and will be shipping early in 2013! I love writing Plain & Simple books because the approach is holistic and the format is fun to write. And after writing more than 70 technical books through the years, I enjoy the challenge of finding the best/simplest/fastest ways to show new users how to accomplish the Office 2013 tasks they're most interested in mastering.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home