New radio show! And even more fun :)

Life is SO fun. Week before last I was blessed to be able to speak to a group of 40 dear women about my spiritual journey and my connection to nature. Two night ago, I spoke to a lovely group of deeply caring and awake people at Elaine Voci's "An Evening with" series about "Finding the Spiritual Heart of Earthcare."

And today I recorded the first episode of my new web radio show, Nourish! This is so much fun. In this first episode, "From the Inside Out," I explain the premise of the show and offer some ideas on how the ways in which nourishing ourselves on purpose can bless not only us but also our surroundings, our loved ones, and our world.

In future shows, I'll be interviewing people who work in all sorts of areas connected to ways we can nourish ourselves, and I'll also add a call-in feature, so start thinking of questions you'd like to ask!

Here's the link to the first show! Let me know what you think. All comments welcome. Peace. :)


Listen to internet radio with Nourish on Blog Talk Radio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home